Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nostalgic Tag



For this tag, I used gray cardstock as the base and then paper printed with writing for the paper tearing technique. I then used black soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink to ink all the edges of both papers.  I added a dimensional pocket watch sticker, a silver eyelet for the hole, a black ribbon bow made with the Bow Easy, rub-on numbers, and a photo of my grandparents in 1943 (the year that they got married).  I then adhered the paper tag to a chipboard tag and added ribbon to the hole.

Here's the link to the Tim Times Ten Challenge - Day One:
http://www.stampindymonz.com/2011/04/tim-times-ten-grand-give-way-challenge.html

2 comments:

IslandV said...

Very pretty! I love the vintage look and the color combo! Thanks for playing along!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the nostagia here. The memories this would evoke for the family would be priceless. Thankyou for sharing this at Stampin Dymonz Creative Space Timx10 challenge. Goodluck