Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gift Card Holder Tag


For this tag, I sprayed a chipboard tag with Tim Holtz Wild Plum Color Wash and dried it with a heat gun.  I cut cream cardstock to make the gift card pocket and white cardstock for the sentiment.  Then I decorative punched all four corners of both papers.  I stamped the sentiment and then sponged it and inked the edges with milled lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I handmade the three flowers with white paper, purple and yellow chalk and pearl dots.  I added a dragonfly and then some 'flight' detail with a white pen.  I added a ribbon to the tag hole and placed an ACMoore gift card in the pocket.


Here's the link to the Tim Times Ten Challenge - Day Six:
http://www.stampindymonz.com/2011/05/tim-times-ten-grand-give-way-challenge_03.html

1 comment:

Frndly1 said...

Cute tag. Is that gift card for me????lol