Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Toilet Tissue Roll Mini Album

I saw a You Tube video of someone creating a mini album out of toilet tissue rolls and thought "Oh, how cute.  I can do this".  I had some papers, tabs, etc. from a kit from s.e.i. leftover from one of my classes at the 2010 Great American Scrapbook Convention that I thought would be perfect for this project.

Here's my very first Toilet Tissue Roll Mini Album:
Front cover:
 I used Linen Acrylic Paint on the inside and outside of the toilet tissue rolls.
I added a few dots of Liquid Pearls here and there:
These photos really don't show how pretty these papers, etc. are:
Back cover:
Front of each tag that is tucked inside of each toilet tissue roll:
Back of each tag:
I left lots of spaces for photos and journaling.

I did this project at Stampin' Dymonz' Birthday Bash Crop on Saturday.  Had a blast as always!  I love croppin' at the Scrap Shack!

No comments: