Monday, July 4, 2011

Prima Mini Album

Okay, so here is my very first mini album.  I took a Prima Mini Album class at the Great American Scrapbook Convention.  I started this album there and finished it at the Scrap Shack on July 2nd.  Had a blast at the SS as always!  Thank you Kathy and Stampin' Dymonz for everything! 

Prima flowers, paper and embellishments were used throughout the album.
The lasercut title on the cover was given to each GASC Crop participant.


 Crumpled pages from a novel and distressed/inked the edges/creases.
 Used Liquid Pearls for borders.

 Used I-rock rhinestones to accent frame on left.
Used I-rock stencil and rhinestones to make flourish on the right.

I will be adding photos from the GASC when I get them printed.  I enjoyed making this album and have already planned on making another mini album soon for my granddaughter!

2 comments:

Frndly1 said...

You did an awesome job on your mini.

Hobbyaholic said...

Awesome indeed..guess I'm the last of the mohicans huh..Still have it in the bag. Have to get it finished. I am going to steal your cover and add the laser cut title. Nice idea.