Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tim Times Ten

Stampin' Dymonz is hosting a challenge called Tim Times Ten.  Here's the link to this challenge:   http://www.stampindymonz.com/2011/04/grand-give-way-challenge-official.html  Each day for ten days, SD will post a theme and technique(s) that must be incorporated onto a tag.  At the end of the ten days, SD's Design Team will judge each tag that is submitted.  You must do all ten tags and each tag must include all requirements.  The person who does this the best, according to the Judges, will receive a Vagabond Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, which retails for $249.99.  I have loved and longed for this machine since I first laid eyes on it!  Of course I haven't been able to justify spending that kind of money to get it, so here's my chance to earn it!  I am so excited!!!   

No comments: